Snohomish and King county residents can count on A Wesco Septic when their septic systems shut down. Our 24/7 policy means you’ll never be stuck with a broken septic tank. Review these resources or call (360) 668-6561 for helpful septic system maintenance tips:
- The Environmental Protection Agency offers a helpful brochure for homeowners with septic systems.
- Learn the science behind a septic system with this explanation from HowStuffWorks.com.
- Prevent common septic system problems with these guidelines from DoItYourself.com.
- Check out this Thurston County resource for basic septic system troubleshooting advice.
- This comprehensive guide from the Montana State University Extension Service describes how septic systems work and how you can tell if yours is failing.