Understanding how our septic system works and knowing how to recognize the signs of failed components can help you stay on top of maintenance and repairs. Check out the links below for more information or contact A Wesco Septic at (360) 668-6561.
- This article from WoodstockConservaton.org can help you learn to spot the signs that your septic system is failing.
- In this article from HowStuffWorks.com, you can explore the anatomy and components of a typical septic system.
- Learn why septic drainage fields fail and why they can be difficult to address in this FAQ page from UMD.edu.
- Check out this article from Thurston County’s Public Health and Social Services to see how the efficient use of water can benefit your septic system and help prevent failure.
- For detailed information on the care and maintenance of your home’s septic system, read this guide from EPA.gov.