Want to learn more about septic tank maintenance and history? Visit these helpful websites, then call A Wesco Septic for professional services and advice on septic systems—(360) 668-6561.
- For tips on maintaining your septic system, visit this page from North Carolina State University.
- Check out this page from the Missouri Department of Natural Resources for basic “Do’s and Don’ts” of septic maintenance.
- To learn more about the history of plumbing design and engineering, check out this article from PM Engineering.
- Here’s an informative page from Thurston County Public Health and Social Services on septic system maintenance and care.
- Read this publication from the National Decentralized Water Resources Capacity Project to learn more about the history of septic systems.